From Chiang Mai, we headed to the southern islands in Thailand. Koh Lanta was the perfect balance between natural landscapes and tropical paradise. Andy booked the most amazing resort, our own two bedroom, two bath villa with amazing views...
a huge balcony with table, lounge chairs & hammock...
spacious & beautiful bedrooms with a view...
full kitchen
outdoor showers...
did I mention the amazing views... :)
breathtaking sunsets
and only a few minutes away from the beach.
Fresh seafood for dinner (& Lisa's horrible plate of pasta) :)
Right as we were about to leave, there was a fire show. The picture hardly does it justice!
Snorkeling
Our guides led us through a long, dark tunnel that opened up into this pool in the middle of the island! You can see the tunnel right above Andy & Lisa's heads.
When we got back to Koh Lanta Lisa & I crashed on the beach while the boys played soccer with some locals. It's hard to tell, but our pale husbands stuck out like a sore thumb. :)
Our mode of transportation for most of the trip... luckily I had only a few bouts of sea sickness.
Koh Lanta was definitely the highlight of the trip and would recommend it to anyone! From here, Steve & I headed to two more islands and said farewell to Andy & Lisa....

1 comment:
All i can say is WOW! What a fun trip Sarah! We have to get together so i can see more pictures because i BET you have a TON more! I miss yoU!
I have to say, when i entered this comment, there is a word verification word to enter in, and mine is jigas...haha!
Post a Comment