Thursday, August 20

Going once, going twice...

Back by popular demand, here's an update on the kitties! They growing up so fast and I'm hesitant to admit just how much time we spend with them...at least a couple hours every day. The highlight of my day is coming home from work and having them all run to greet me. Each of them is so unique and spunky. One minute they are running and jumping all over and the next they are cuddled up in our arms. It's so precious!

We brought them down to the
Animal Ark for another check up and shots for Snow White. The shelter is down in Hastings, but it's worth the drive. The staff is so friendly and provides excellent care and advice for these little tykes. The Vet commented and how well behaved they all were. I'd like to take the credit, but I think it's all the Snow White's doing. She's the most mild mannered and gentle cat I've ever met. Her babies jump all over her and drain all her energy (& milk), yet she doesn't seem to mind at all.


We are hoping to find homes for them soon because they'll be ready to adopt in about three weeks. If you know anyone who's interested, send them our way ASAP. If we can't find homes they'll go down to the animal shelter. Going once, going twice.... sold (we hope)!


Cuddle time with 'big mama' :) Most of our pictures are with them sleeping because when they're active the camera can't catch them!

No comments: