Sunday, August 2

Snow White & Four Dwarfs

We have had such fun week with the kittens. All their eyes are open now and they've started walking. Each of them have started to develop their own personalities. Mama, aka Snow White, is still the sweetest cat I've met. Then there's Dopey, Grumpy, Happy (our little girl) and Doc. Here's a few pictures of the clan...




























































4 comments:

Arleigh and Jeff said...

Hey Darrs! I just found your blog! Wow your kittens are ADORABLE!! How fun :D I would love to meet them! Hope all is well with you kids, see you soon? Sarah...farmers market soon?

Hardie Family said...

LOVE the blog, and all of the pictures of the kitties! :) Can't wait to see them soon....AND we need to share some recipes! Maybe we can have a recipe swap night?!?

Ali said...

One of my co-workers might want one when they are ready for homes :)

Unknown said...

These kittens are sooooo cute...they're as cute as Steve...I mean Sarah!