We're going on the fourth month of having our house on the market. We didn't expect anything to really happen until after the New Year, but now we're anxious to either sell our house or take it off the market. We're starting to feel like strangers in our own house! Everyday we do a clean sweep in case there's a showing request while we're at work and when we get home we don't want to mess anything up because we'll just have to clean it up right away.
Last Sunday we had an open house so as usual we had to pack up the car with activites for the day and all the kitty stuff. Simba and Nala aren't phased by the frequent car rides anymore, in fact I think they actually enjoy them. One of them usually sits in the back window basking in the sun and the other one jumps from window to window checking everything out. It was so beautiful out yesterday we drove to Como and went for a long walk. When we got back to the car, Simba was curled up on the drivers side seat and Nala in the passenger seat. It was so cute- I wish I had my camera! The funniest part was someone put a magnet right by the drivers side handle for a pet sitting service. I don't know if they happen to be putting their ads on all the cars, or just saw our cats and thought we were crazy! I can only imagine what someone might think if they saw two kittens jumping all over the place along with a blanket, litter box, food/water and kennel all in the back seat. Trust me we know it's ridiculous, but we have to get it out of the house anyway so we figure we might as well make it homey for the cats. :)
1 month ago

1 comment:
I love it. At least they were left with food and water and a comfy place to relax in the sun! Hope you get some eager shoppers soon! Spring is in the air, that always helps.
Post a Comment