Steve has a co-worker that moved here from California this winter. As you can imagine, it's been quite the adjustment! His fiance is coming to visit this weekend (and will eventually move here) so he asked Steve for some ideas of what to do. I started brainstorming some of our favorite things to do around in the metro area, so I thought I'd share it with all of you too!
Shopping- Love perusing Grand Avenue, uptown or downtown Mpls, Stillwater
Outdoors/Active- St. Paul farmer's market, walk around Lake Harriet or Calhoun, Stone Arch Bridge/St. Anthony Falls Heritage Trail, River Road (St. Paul side), Como Park Conservatory
Arts- Mill City Museum, Science Museum, Walker Art Center
Restaurants-
Breakfast- French Meadow Bakery, Key's Cafe
Coffee shop- Nina’s, Dunn Bros in NE Mpls (old fire station)
Lunch- Cheeky Monkey, Punch or Pizza Nea, Chatterbox
Dinner- Way too many to count, but to name a few…Brasa, Meritage, Nami, Restaurant Alma, Ngon, WA Frost.
Dessert- Café Latte, The Malt Shop
What are some of your Twin Cities favorites?
1 month ago

1 comment:
I second the Mill City Museum. Whenever anyone comes to visit, we take them.
I also heartily second the Dunn Bros in NE.
I've never been there, but I hear True Thai on Franklin is the best Thai in town. :)
Post a Comment