Monday, May 17

Sisters

One of the best things in life has to be a sister... someone to share a lifetime of joys, trials, laughter and frustrations.  I am fortunate that my sister is one of my best friends.  She understands me better than anyone and always knows what I need to hear.  The older we get the harder it is to coordinate our schedules to see each other, but thanks to modern technology we manage to talk several times a week via phone, email, text or Facebook. 

A few Fridays ago, I went over to her house to hang out.  Beej (Becca) made a delicious salad with grilled chicken, feta, walnuts, red onion, fresh strawberries and raspberries and a baguette!  She even got some sparking pear juice- which I rarely have outside a holiday or special occasion.  It was amazing!  I wish I took a picture of it.  We talked for hours about anything and everything, checked out the nursery in progress (Becca has impeccable taste and everything is perfectly coordinated), and watched HGTV with some delicious Key Lime Pie!   It was a great night with some quality sister time. 

Here is my beautiful sister and her growing baby belly!  I can't wait for my niece to arrive!!

1 comment:

Flyin' Bley said...

She looks great! You are going to love your little niece to pieces, I cannot believe how much I love mine! So glad you have a blog I can follow to stay in better touch :) Adge