Tuesday, April 26

Favorite Things

Last summer our neighbors introduced to a delectable coffee shop in Minneapolis.  I found it pretty ironic that I hadn't heard of it before considering that I've lived in the Twin Cities my entire life, including a year in Uptown a mere three blocks away from Isles Bun & Coffee

Hands down, the BEST cinnamon twists (aka 'Puppy Dog Tails') I've ever had.  My picture doesn't do it justice... you MUST try them!  I heard all these pastry items are amazing, but I can't bring myself to try anything other than the puppy dog tails. 

Best of all, they are only $1 a piece!  Once the weather gets nice, you're sure to have a line out the door, but I promise it's worth the wait!

2 comments:

Bird said...

Sarah,
I checked their website, and I'm gonna have to make a special trip, even with gas prices the way they are. I can't resist fresh pastries like that, and with yummy coffee--oh boy, there's going to be a party!

Hardie Family said...

I LOVE that place! So yummy :)