Monday, July 27

Foodies

Because Steve and I have a slight obsession with the culinary arts, I can't deny that our lives often revolve around food... whether it's putting our own touch on a favorite recipe, exploring new restaurants or frequenting the farmer's market. Steve's lifelong goal is to own a restaurant someday, so we're getting all the practice we can get! Here are a few recent creations from our kitchen.












Carne Asada Tacos- grilled corn tortillas, marinated steak, homemade guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro & lime.


















Pork Tenderloin with garlic & peppercorn crust, grilled apples, balsamic vinaigrette and garden salad.














Lemon Tilapia- garlic & rosemary fingerling potatoes, sauteed summer squash and red pepper













Shrimp Pasta with homemade pesto, summer squash (again) and parmesan toast

4 comments:

Ali said...

It's 8am and now I am SO hungry! It all looks wonderful!

Hannah W said...

This looks amazing! When are we going to see hang out, Case wants to watch Sarah and I win at Norweigan Golf again :)

Ana Heeren said...

Wow, Nice work Sarah!!! Maybe its just the fact that i am pregnant and tired most of the time now, but that looks like a lot of work...i am VERY impressed!

Ann said...

All those meals look and sound great! I used to enjoy cooking fun new recipes myself...then kids came. :) I was just telling Mitch the other day we need to have "date night" and put the kids early to bed and have a nice meal together! :)