Thursday, July 8

Olivia Nicole

The Friday before we moved I was running errands and my sister texted me.... 'just wanted to let you know I'm in labor! :)'    Mind you she wasn't due for another two weeks!  So I shrieked (everyone in Target looked at me) and called her back.  Needless to say the rest of the day my phone was attached to my palm. 

Olivia Nicole was born at 11:30pm and weighed 8 lbs 1 oz!  She is absolutely perfect - not that I'm biased or anything. 

Livi doing what she does best!
Sisters!  Doesn't my sister look amazing for just delivering a baby!
Proud parents!

3 comments:

Ana Heeren said...

Ummm, your sister looks AMAZING! JEALOUS!!! Congrats Auntie Sarah!!! She is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie! and congrats to Becky too - you look great!

Flyin' Bley said...

Yay! There is something so special about a sister having a baby girl! So happy for you guys :) Your sister looks beautiful and Olivia is gorgeous:!