Thursday, July 8

Up North

We went up to the cabin for Father's Day weekend for a relaxing weekend.  It was just what the doctor ordered before the big move.  We're horrible about taking pictures, so this weekend we made sure to snap a few. 
I love this time of year with the abundance of fresh fruit.  We made pancakes with whipped cream and tons of berries.  I was in heaven!
This is Steve attempting to kill the biggest spider I have ever seen!!  We took a picture of it, but I'll spare you the details - it was disgusting!
We went for a long canoe ride around the lake.  It was so calm and relaxing.  At one point we accidentally stumbled upon a bald eagle about 30 feet away!

This was my attempt to do some artsy photography.  Steve was so patient as I played around with the setting and timer.  I think it turned out pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you two kissing at sunset! amazing!